Halloween!

Discuss the comic strip!

Halloween!

Postby Zephyr190 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:38 pm

I was just thinking, and don't get me wrong I love a good sexy witch outfit, but does Bianca really need to dress up for Halloween? On my list of "Reasons why it would be cool to be a demon" number 4 is that you'd be great at fancy dress parties. The first three are naturally "You would be a demon". Maybe being from hell, she doesn't see being a demon as all that special. I'm just rambling now.

Happy Halloween everyone! I will be spending the night wandering the streets of Leeds as a deranged murderer. Hopefully you've all got something just as fun planned.
Zephyr190

Re: Halloween!

Postby Dave on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Zephyr190 wrote:Maybe being from hell, she doesn't see being a demon as all that special. I'm just rambling now.

That pretty much nails it. She wouldn't dress up as a demon because she happens to be one. Although... now I'm thinking of Bianca trying to make a "Human" costume for herself... how would that even work? Okay, now I'M just rambling.

Glad you had fun today, and I hope everyone else did as well.
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Postby MadCat on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:07 am

Wasn't her attempt to cover up her horns with her hair essentially her "Human" costume? :D

Also, yeah, recursive costumes ftw! Why should plain humans get all the fun? ;)
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Postby Dave on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 am

Well, I think that was Helen and Kimmy's idea (to cover up Bianca's hair). Bianca figured no one would really be looking at her horns if she wore the right outfits.
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Return to Squishy Comics