rebuttals

Discuss the reviews!

Re: rebuttals

Postby Parsifal on Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:27 am

That morningstar is pretty sweet, that Sticks to Snakes rod isn't bad either...damn, now I'm sort of itching to get some online D&D:SOM going...
Parsifal

Postby MadCat on Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:21 am

You can play it online? Maybe I'm thinking of a different game; the one I was playing we use an emulator for (I forget which one) and I didn't know you could do online play. That would be an awesome game to do so with, though. <3 SoM
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Postby Parsifal on Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:09 am

There is supposed to be a version of MAME with online play, but I just use Final Burn/WinKawaks. It's a NEO-GEO machine emulator that also runs MAME roms. As part of the bundle it has a little app called the Kaillera client. You boot it from within the emulator and it basically runs like IRC. You go looking for servers with good ping and either empty (so you and your people can dominate and have your way with it) or full of people (to get random matches going). Tons of people use it for fighting games like the Street Fighters and King of Fighters, a lot of other people spend their time playing the Capcom Beatem'ups in all their glorious flavours...flavors..(damn you MUDding!!*shakes fist*). Quite a few of us have spent time playing those. And yes, using that, you /can/ play both of the D&D arcade games online...4-Player! *booyah!*
Parsifal

Postby Dave on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 pm

DnD mame robbed us of so many hours...
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Previous

Return to Game Reviews