Page 2 of 3

Re: Neil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:09 pm
by Dan
That is indeed a pretty awesome mecha.

Re: Neil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:48 pm
by Mike
I'll write some shit about a robot with an axe, fuck yeah son. Let's poke him with sharp sticks.

Re: Neil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:25 pm
by Yino
I'd like to know if the japanese characters does say something

*grabs a sharp stick*

Re: Neil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 am
by DAA TRUTH
Lol. Again my apologies guys for not being on the forums often but i assure you i'll be putting more effort =) Thanks again guys for all your support... more to come.

Neil

Re: Neil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:19 am
by DAA TRUTH
MadCat wrote:Dang, that latest wallpaper is gorgeous!

... now how the heck did you fit that in 185.04 KB?


Heya,

To make the file size smaller, assuming you're using photoshop, just bring the file size down to medium or low medium when saving in jpeg. Saving in Jpeg will ask you the specifics so you can adjust the sizing there. The quality will not change at all as far as i can see.

Re: Neil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:07 am
by MadCat
Groovy, thanks! :D Looking forward to more awesome wallpapers!

Re: Neil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:11 am
by Dave
DAA TRUTH wrote:Heya,

To make the file size smaller, assuming you're using photoshop, just bring the file size down to medium or low medium when saving in jpeg. Saving in Jpeg will ask you the specifics so you can adjust the sizing there. The quality will not change at all as far as i can see.



Reducing file sizes of images does hurt quality. Since you use a lot of non-solid coloring techniques (awesome, btw), and also grey scale images, it's not as noticeable as it is in a solid color image. If you take a good hard look at your last wallpaper, there's a bit of a fuzziness on the exterior of your lines. Again, not as noticeable due to how you color, but still there.

In any case, keep up the good work, man.

Re: Neil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:28 pm
by DAA TRUTH
Yino wrote:I'd like to know if the japanese characters does say something

*grabs a sharp stick*


Not really... just a bunch of gibberish =)

Re: Neil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 pm
by Zeke
DAA TRUTH wrote:Lol. Again my apologies guys for not being on the forums often but i assure you i'll be putting more effort =) Thanks again guys for all your support... more to come.

Neil


Such a lie Neil.
P.S. I hate you =p

Re: Neil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:20 am
by DAA TRUTH
I've just proven you wrong with this reply...

P.S. I know you hate me but in reality you just miss me. You miss putting those WoW fingers around my neck ^_^