Thanksgiving

What should I be digressing about?

Thanksgiving

Postby Yino on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:44 am

The internet has been quite insistent in reminding me that you have this holiday. So, happy thanksgiving.

I'd also like to share this:
From http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog ... hanks.html

A great way to give thanks...

for the privileges we've got is to do important work.

Your job, your internet access, your education, your role in a civilized society... all of them are a platform, a chance to do art, a way for you to give back and to honor those that enabled you to get to this point.

For every person reading this there are a thousand people (literally a thousand) in underprivileged nations and situations that would love to have your slot. Don't waste it.
<insert signature>
Yino

Re: Thanksgiving

Postby Zephyr190 on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:25 am

Hmmm, I see, a tactical holiday in place at the end of November to bridge the gap between Halloween and Christmas. We recently hypothesised that Brits would be less miserable if we celebrated one. Very well played...

Have a good one guys, and remember that turkey is vastly improved if roasted with a layer of bacon on top. And be thankful for all the good things in the world; family, friends, sexy people and the xbox, along with any linear combination of the above.
Zephyr190

Re: Thanksgiving

Postby trebuchet on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:27 pm

Thanks fellas. :)
"Dillon! You son of a bitch."
trebuchet

Return to Generalalities and Random Tangents