Zuda is a tease.

What should I be reading?

Zuda is a tease.

Postby iroNy on Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:10 am

It's a competition where each creator(s) get 8 pages to show off. There's bad, good and great.

Try this one out.

The Litterbox Chronicles

Note that in page 4 is how I, represented by the brown cat, feel when playing with Dee on CoD4.
I'm also horrible at FPS's. Mostly caused by the fact that about 2 hours into the game I start getting nauseous and sickly, which severely hampers my learning of FPS's. I also apologize to anyone that tried to talk to me whenever I reach that point, because chatter on the headset sometimes compounds the effect, so I tend to take it off and leave it connected to the controller.
Meet Masuka version Season 1.
iroNy

Re: Zuda is a tease.

Postby David Yun on Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:44 am

Just stop buying them. All you have to do is resist your collector's mentality to pick up a "Special Edition" for something you're going to hate anyway.
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby steve on Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:38 pm

I like that litterbox one
"It's not my vault."
steve
Mastermind

Postby iroNy on Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:26 am

David Yun wrote:Just stop buying them. All you have to do is resist your collector's mentality to pick up a "Special Edition" for something you're going to hate anyway.

I actually *like* the game. It's just the nausea becomes unbearable really quick. Mostly because of my TV and how I'm placed in front of it. I start out fine, then I wind up lying down.. Can't help it when your couch is also the bed. I haven't been looking at buying a chair, I'm still sitting on a ball, but I've been *meaning* to..
Meet Masuka version Season 1.
iroNy

Postby trebuchet on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:41 am

So what brings on the nausea? The TV or you lying down in front of the TV?
"Dillon! You son of a bitch."
trebuchet

Postby Dave on Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:12 pm

@ Ny: Dude. Seriously. If the problem is a chair, then go out and get yourself a chair. You like to spend money on "neat stuff". So go out and get yourself a neat chair. Being comfortable and not getting sick should be enough incentive. Just Do It!
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Postby David Yun on Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:46 pm

But...you repeatedly say that you hate shooters...
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby Parsifal on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:03 am

He hates mindless shooters. He likes CoD4 and Rainbow Six among others. He recognizes then as good games.
Parsifal

Postby David Yun on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:46 am

Ok. But I remember talking with him about Gears and tactics, and he responded by saying that Gears had none. That made me blink. This was right before he hid in the corner for the entire round keeping us from starting the next one.

Ny, you were doing the same thing in CoD. You need to learn how to move and and think tactically. If it's the motion sickness keeping you from doing that, well damn, do what Joel did and start downing the dramamine. Also yeah, a nice chair and a good viewing distance. Honestly, that huge TV is too large for your cramped viewing quarters.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby Mike on Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:14 pm

My TV made me happy for COD 4.
Semper Iratus, Motherfucker.
Mike
S3 Forum Gladiator

Next

Return to Books and Comics