FFXIII

What should I be playing?

FFXIII

Postby Mike on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 pm

I'm actually okay with it so far. The combat is (going to be) sick... although when I got paradigms... my ratings DROPPED since all of a sudden I was switching every turn because it was neat.

I really would take 40 hours of "You spoony bard" over "TIME TO BE A HERO!!!"
Semper Iratus, Motherfucker.
Mike
S3 Forum Gladiator

Re: FFXIII

Postby MadCat on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:03 pm

"You spoony bard" "You spoony bard" "You spoony bard" "You spoony bard" "You spoony bard"
"You spoony bard" "You spoony bard" "You spoony bard" "You spoony bard" "You spoony bard"

This could be a new form of torture... strapped to a chair, listening to a single sound file
over and over and over again.
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Re: FFXIII

Postby Mike on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:29 pm

I finally choked my way through the dialogue to get to the better portion of the game. I'm towards the end (I think) of Disc 2, and I finally have the whole party together. The combat is kick ass. I gotta say that this is the hardest FF I've played. Omen at the end of 9 was pretty terrible, as were Ruby/Emerald in 7... but this shit... some of the "random" encounters will shock you with a surprise "wtf I'm dead?"
Semper Iratus, Motherfucker.
Mike
S3 Forum Gladiator

Return to Games