The New Game...

What should I be playing?

Re: The New Game...

Postby Dire Hippo on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:53 am

dave is still alive (for the moment)yino is charging in head first ,and mad cat is still in the supply closet . so panda .whatcha doin
pea river forge
Dire Hippo

Postby Panda S. H. on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Well, you see... what had happened was: I found this interest little book in the corner over here about a young woman who was in a collision and I was at the part where she was desperately asking everyone she knew and searching something called "Craigslist" for a new one when Dave decided to get kidnapped. I hope those things aren't important to lose. o_o

Well, I no longer have the key... we might need that. I'll just treat the wire as a belt and start practising my Yo-Yo ninja skills. Now... to steal behind Yino and protect his blind spots or try to save Dave.... Uhm.... I guess I can try to save him. :/ I better not regret this.
You play? I play. Good, let's play~! What are we playing? Hnn. grins
Panda S. H.

Postby Yino on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 am

Save Dave? Man, I was just trying to run past the hand while it was busy, *sigh* but Ok let's try to save Dave
How do you call that skin under the nails? oh well whatever, stab the dagger in there for extra pain, that should open the hand.
<insert signature>
Yino

Postby Dire Hippo on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:19 am

/The brave duo charge forward through the door ,not knowing what shape they're friend may be in.but to they're dismay,young Dave was no more,it was plain to see there was no hope.his body(what was left of it )was in tatters ,scattered down the hallway..

the blood.....so much blood.the pain .for life to end in so much pain.

Theres no time to lose.Yino and Panda jumped forward,charging they're foes head on .Yino drove his dagger deep in to the quick of the ogre's hand,forcing him to drop the remains of daves body.He then whipped around to the back driving the blade clean and true into the crown of its spine.little did the ogre and yino for that matter know that he commanded this much speed.

Then Panda leaped passed the next ogre in the blink of an eye,yo-yo flying round it's neck .Like a cowboy on a bull ,she rode on his back .the lumbering beast flailed wildly around gasping for breath ,but that breath never came .Slowly the beast settled into oblivion ,never to rise again.

And mad cats still in the supply room.
pea river forge
Dire Hippo

Postby Yino on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:15 pm

I already said Dave's solemn speech, not gonna do it again.
So, we won our first battle, nice. Should we bath in the enemy's blood? No? Ok, no then.
Oh, and I also pick up the key. Do you want it Panda?
<insert signature>
Yino

Postby MadCat on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:42 am

I congratulate everyone on their great victory and praise them for their skill, while stealthily looting the bodies of their foes (and Dave). Then I hang back in the rear, letting the meat shields... I mean, the rest of the party, take the lead. :mrgreen:
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Postby Panda S. H. on Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:40 pm

It's a good thing Yino stabbed the grossness under it's nails. I'm not sure a Yo-Yo to the face would have done much damage. ;_;

::places creep-key in hazard bag:: So... does this corridor lead anywhere? Or should we turn around? Do we want to give zombie-Dave a proper burial? Or do we want to risk his ghost haunting us? ...I wonder if there are any other victims hiding their bones in the corners...
You play? I play. Good, let's play~! What are we playing? Hnn. grins
Panda S. H.

Postby Dave on Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Do I see a light? If I see a light, I head towards it.
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Postby Yino on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:04 pm

But Dave is scattered around the place. None of us brought a broom for picking him up. Also, I don't believe in ghosts.
BTW Is Dave's head still whole?
<insert signature>
Yino

Postby Dire Hippo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:34 pm

sorry ive been gone .long story and trust me .you dont want to know

/you loot the bodies of the fallen ones and find nothing of value,unless you count the stinking loin cloths ewww,and you find yourselves in a hallway .it runs N to S with many doors .

dave/you start to go to the light and then,you find that you cant .you try to move forward but you cant,even tho you long for the warmth comeing from the light ,the cold behind you pulls you back.the light starts to dim with distance as you move away from it ,pulled , dragged unwillingly into this deep darkness.and the only question is ,to where .
pea river forge
Dire Hippo

PreviousNext

Return to Games