The New Game...

What should I be playing?

Re: The New Game...

Postby Dire Hippo on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:39 am

i can and will. btw ,sorry ive been gone ive had a lot of shit go down ive had to handle ,also dave if you really want out just let me know and ill drop you .

any who.

party /the newcomer , battered and bloody , is harmless enough but looks to be able to hold his own. the marks around his body appear to be from a recent fight ,and looks to be a slight head wound which would account for his memory loss . he has but one weapon ,a small battered dagger (also covered in blood ), and a light leather armor .
pea river forge
Dire Hippo

Postby Yino on Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:57 pm

armor? Dan has just volunteered to go in front.
<insert signature>
Yino

Postby Panda S. H. on Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Uhm... is there a /safe/ way back to the armoury for replacing the shoddy dagger?
You play? I play. Good, let's play~! What are we playing? Hnn. grins
Panda S. H.

Postby MadCat on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 pm

Hmm? I thought we were still fairly close to the armory... it should be straight behind us down the hallway.... at least, we haven't made any turns.
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Postby Dave on Sun May 01, 2011 11:14 am

@ Hippo: What? No, just trying to see how much I can get away with being mostly dead, but not DEAD dead.

So... light? No light? Waz goin on?
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Postby Dire Hippo on Mon May 02, 2011 6:38 pm

yes you are just a few yards away from the weapons cache . so load up dan.

@dave/you are drifting in the open abyss ,darkness is all you see and feel.the sheer terror that fills your mortal heart is only matched by the the pain that covers your entire body....BODY!!! you can feel your body ,how can that be.why ,you ask yourself ,why can i feel any thing.am i not dead am i not in the afterlife .how ,when it is that i want to be not ,that i must be...

party/as u walk towards the room and near your fallen friend ,u hear a strange sound.you look at a mass of mangled flesh and bone in a pool of blood,dead and gone .then suddenly ,it all draws it self in together ,writhing ,screaming ,and wishing for release .once whole ,your friend then drops to the ground ,lost in his own pain,but alive.
pea river forge
Dire Hippo

Postby MadCat on Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 am

Holy shit. O_o Poor Dave. I step over to him and knock him on the head so he can at least be unconscious through the worst of the pain. Then I push the remains of my barricade aside so that Dan can reach the weapons.

(I believe I have determined that my character is both a Rogue (given his propensity for looting things and being stealthy), and a Bastard (considering his first impulse on seeing Dave in pain was actually "mercy killing"... lol. (a bit of a Coward, too...! He's coming together! Hehe!) :mrgreen:

Also... given that Dan gets armor, do the rest of us also get some? Did we start with some, etc? We chose weapons, but never armor... I'd like a nice reinforced/studded leather appropriate for sneaking around in.
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Postby Dire Hippo on Wed May 04, 2011 3:53 am

sure just let me know what kind u want
pea river forge
Dire Hippo

Postby Yino on Wed May 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Just a thick leather armor for me please.
<insert signature>
Yino

Postby Dave on Thu May 05, 2011 1:20 am

Oh sweet sweet unconsciousness...
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

PreviousNext

Return to Games