Plotting with Pencils

How should I be Photoshopping?

Re: Plotting with Pencils

Postby Yino on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 pm

My first instinct would be a Boobs tutorial. On second thought, you have drawn the everwas characters in a variety of styles. From chibi to lineart, so I guess that a nice character creation tutorial would be nice coming from you.
<insert signature>
Yino

Postby MadCat on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Heh. So when you say character creation tutorial, what sort of things are you looking for?
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Postby Yino on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:11 am

The way you defined the characters when you started the comic. It's impressive to see that the nature of the character remains the same through the series when your art style changes along the way. It's not the same to ask it to Dave since the characters he draw are mostly real life counterparts.
<insert signature>
Yino

Postby MadCat on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:34 am

What a coincidence... I'd been considering trying to create a "Making of Everwas" sort of book, that would have a lot of that character-creation and early-concept sort of stuff in it. So it's nice to know that there's some interest for something similar to that.

Meanwhile, I'll try to figure out what the best sort of stuff to share here in this thread would be; feel free to toss me some specific questions if you want to steer my thinking a bit.
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Previous

Return to Artists' Corner