Bioware's Dragon Age 2

Discuss the comic strip!

Bioware's Dragon Age 2

Postby Panda S. H. on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 pm

I stole the article from a friend's Facebook post...

There was some kind of issue with the romance aspect of the game with a player (undoubtedly, a few players, but this particular player is of interest) who felt like directing his opinion toward Bioware's forum. This article details that complaint and quotes David Gaider's response to it.

I wasn't sure where to post this exactly, but seeing as how Everwas's forum doubles as the LGBTQIA news feed for the community, I figured it wouldn't be inappropriate to post here.
You play? I play. Good, let's play~! What are we playing? Hnn. grins
Panda S. H.

Re: Bioware's Dragon Age 2

Postby MadCat on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Panda S. H. wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this exactly, but seeing as how Everwas's forum doubles as the LGBTQIA news feed for the community, I figured it wouldn't be inappropriate to post here.

It certainly does, Panda! This is the perfect place to post it. Thank you! :mrgreen:

An awesome quote from the article:
David Gaider wrote:And the person who says that the only way to please them is to restrict options for others is, if you ask me, the one who deserves it least. And that’s my opinion, expressed as politely as possible.

(Bold text was included in the original quote, not added by me)

DAMN RIGHT! This is also what pisses me off about the bigots who protest gay marriage, like letting other people marry the people they love somehow diminishes that bigot's own marriage... what?

"No, you can't have these rights, they're mine! Only I can have them!" Um, sorry, the ability to legally share your life with the person you love is not a special heterosexual privilege. It pisses me off that small-minded people think they can relegate us to the status of second-class citizens, somehow 'unworthy' of the legal protections that they take for granted.
I want my job description to be: "gets paid to draw sexy ladies." :D
MadCat
=^-^=

Re: Bioware's Dragon Age 2

Postby blackfirefox on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 pm

That article is win. And that kid really needs to get over it.
Kitty in a pudding cup~ So cute~ <3
blackfirefox

Return to Everwas