Role Playing Thread

The inaugural game was won by Paul & Dee (Germany)

Re: Role Playing Thread

Postby Zeke on Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:19 pm

A declaration from Kaiser Joseph Kraus.
Seeing war fall upon Europe reveals a dark dark future indeed. It is with a heavy heart that I declare:
All previous treaties/non-aggression pacts etc. to be null and Austria accepts the non-aggression pact proposed by the Sole Voice of Reason in the East, Sultan Chang. I leave no time limit upon this treaty as I expect Austria's fall to be near, however as long as I rule upon the the seat of the Austrian Kaiser I will not act aggressively towards the Great Sultan. I must refocus my efforts Sultan as you now see I have 4 nations who have openly declared war on the Great Nation of Austria. To Arms my Austrian brothers, we must fight the irrational Inquisitor, the Serpent of France, the Warmonger in Germany and the Russia Czar; Gemany's lapdog! We will fight you with our nation's dying breath and we will make you PAY for your transgressions against us! You will suffer under God's judgement. As for Corselli, I wondered when you would take the Vatican for yourself, you sly devil.
Zeke

Postby Zytoxine on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:20 am

[OOC: Czar Davidimir Vargosovich shall now be known as Czar Eeyore from here on out.]

Zytoxine

Postby trebuchet on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 am

ROFLMAO! :lol:
"Dillon! You son of a bitch."
trebuchet

Postby Dave on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:07 pm

(OOC) So long as it makes you guys smile... I'm okay with it... I guess...
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Postby Zeke on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm

OOC: Epic RP thread... :roll:
Zeke

Postby Mike on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:01 pm

The Striking Hammer of God Speaks:

NATIONS OF EUROPE! Now you see the fearsome ferocious fierceness of the Papal Armies!!! We move to inspire the righteous fervor of many! Tunesia cries for aid and redemption and shall receive it!

THE STREETS WILL FLOW WITH THE BLOOD OF TRAITOROUS HEATHENS! Those who have turned their backs on God to hide behind false falseness! The word and strength of God guides and empowers us!

Those UNWILLING to repent and hear the words of God through his TRUE messenger shall be purged and burned! A new dawn will rise from the ashes of the unrepentant! JUDGMENT WILL BEFALL EUROPE!
Semper Iratus, Motherfucker.
Mike
S3 Forum Gladiator

Postby Zeke on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:08 pm

A Declaration from Kaiser Joseph Kraus of Autria:
I see Italy's intentions are to declare war upon the Great Sultan and his Autrian Allies. With his striking hammer of God you say you will purge and cleanse the heathens? How can you call us heathens when you have allied yourself with a FALSE Pope in France? In God's eyes YOU are the heathens that must be cleansed by fire! Again I call upon my Austrian countrymen to fight against this tyrranical oppression brought forth by a false Pope! Come and fight us, if you dare!
Zeke

Postby Mike on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:21 pm

Regarding Pope Leo XIII:

The Pope is currently being questioned by the High Inquisitor. He will be handed over to the proper authority within coming year. His health has significantly degraded and must be treated with the respect of a Pope, though he is not in power. Think not of this as disrespect to any, but all men deserve comfort while health fails and a chance to repent.

-Pauley Brinchiziollioni
-Assistant to the High Inquisitor.
Semper Iratus, Motherfucker.
Mike
S3 Forum Gladiator

Postby weather wizard on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:32 pm

OOC: That pic by Zytox...wow. The layers upon layers! I may be losing the game, but Vargas...I think you lost alot more than that. I almost pity you. Almost.
weather wizard

Postby Zeke on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:11 pm

We don't give pity to lapdogs!
Zeke

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy I