Smack Talk

Congratz Joel!

Re: Smack Talk

Postby trebuchet on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:43 am

David Yun wrote:
trebuchet wrote:@Dave: Hey, Football is Magic! You're such a douche! What's with sending out J-E-S-T JEST JEST JEST (get a shorter name, you fuck) to bark at me??? Too chicken to stand up for yourself? You like sending out your lapdog to fight your battles? I'm WAITINGGGG...

Just call my team the JEST.

And Paul, maybe we should dunk Vargas Amukamara-style to encourage him to stand up for himself!

Dude, would it even help (but I'm game if you are, teehee :twisted: )???
"Dillon! You son of a bitch."
trebuchet

Postby Dave on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 am

I don't know if it'd help, but it'd make me very sad... and cold... very cold...
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Postby David Yun on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:55 am

trebuchet wrote:I hate to split hairs but...I did say that you only get to play ONE defense at a time, which was my original point. So when ONE of your two defenses goes out there to possibly shutout your Jets I'll be happy too! ;)

So tell me about the moves the Bills made on defense in the off-season. What's the 411?

It's just roster management. EVERYBODY on our benches don't contribute each weekend. 9ers D is statistically the best, but they get hammered by elite Os (sitting them Week 1 vs. GB). I do think it's safe to say, that I've already gotten more value out of my roster space than you have. :D

Um...the Bills overpaid for Mario Williams and some other pass rusher. I remember the tackles were already good so it should make for one of the better D lines. Linebackers are decent, but nothing special. Neither are the secondary, but the added pass rush should help them. There's some hot shot kid CB they drafted in the top ten, I think.

They were moderately terrible last year; even Sanchez could move the chains against them, at will when necessary. They gave up more points than any AFC team (Fitzpatrick has to bear some of that blame, but still). I dunno about that rookie CB, but Williams is a modest improvement.

I'm seeing that for fantasy purposes, they put up under 6.5 points a game, but artificially buoyed by two explosions against horrid offenses. They put up NEGATIVE points FOUR times. Harsh. Mario Williams is stupid overrated, but I do admit, the Bills pass rush was soooooo nonexistent that they should be noticeably better. Better than terrible = maybe decent?
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:06 am

Dave wrote:I don't know if it'd help, but it'd make me very sad... and cold... very cold...

Worst smack talk ever.

You can't even come up with something like, "Donald Brown will produce more fantasy points than Isaac Redman or BJGE this year!" ?

I'll stir it for ya, Dave. I'm not above being a lapdog. Paul, Dave has verbally uttered the sentence, "I want to beat Paul with Maclin and Brown [in my lineup]."
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby Mike on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 am

David Yun wrote:I'll stir it for ya, Dave. I'm not above being a lapdog. Paul, Dave has verbally uttered the sentence, "I want to beat Paul with Maclin and Brown [in my lineup]."

But then you have to realize, that the penultimate position that you're all inevitably seeking still results in the same post-ceremony trip to the dump.
Semper Iratus, Motherfucker.
Mike
S3 Forum Gladiator

Postby David Yun on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:40 am

@Mike - Your material is less effective in the written word. It needs that intonated sneer to pack the necessary punch to cover the fact that you're just sound and fury (signifying nothing).
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby Dave on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:33 am

@Dee: No, no, no stirring's necessary. Well, maybe you can shake it some.

@Paul: I made that trade because I my reserves weren't up to snuff, RB wise. As it was, any injury to my RB1 or 2 would mean I was screwed. For your sake, I'm just hoping your guys get healthy fast 'cause you'll need to put in your bench RBs a few times yourself, and... well... I see lots of foot problems in your reserves...
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Postby David Yun on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:06 pm

There you go, Dave. Smack talk just requires a little...PRACTICE.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby trebuchet on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:20 am

David Yun wrote:It's just roster management. EVERYBODY on our benches don't contribute each weekend. 9ers D is statistically the best, but they get hammered by elite Os (sitting them Week 1 vs. GB). I do think it's safe to say, that I've already gotten more value out of my roster space than you have. :D

This is true but the only difference is that I wouldn't feel good about stealing candy from children. Unless those kids were dicks.
trebuchet

Postby trebuchet on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:36 am

Dave wrote:@Paul: I made that trade because I my reserves weren't up to snuff, RB wise. As it was, any injury to my RB1 or 2 would mean I was screwed. For your sake, I'm just hoping your guys get healthy fast 'cause you'll need to put in your bench RBs a few times yourself, and... well... I see lots of foot problems in your reserves...

Finally. The shitbird talks. Did Dee have to shove his hand up your ass and puppet your keyboard strokes for you or what?

Thanks for the advice n00b but keep it to yourself. Honestly, the season hasn't even started yet and you ass lickers are trading away your lineups to Dee. Yeah, 'cause -- you know --, "my reserves are so precious, gotta save my reserves for...let me see...week EIGHT!" BTW Dee tried that line on me too, the only difference being I told him to fuck off and that it's only preseason. Are we learning yet, ya salad-tossing dick cleaner?!?!? :lol:
trebuchet

PreviousNext

Return to 2012