Smack Talk

Congratz Joel!

Re: Smack Talk

Postby trebuchet on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Zeke wrote:I couda swore yous was a Raider fan, but you're trottin out a Bronco QB and a Ravens RB. This tan ain't fake you just hatin. And you can just call me the JETS for short.

Oh, I aint hatin dawg. I'm just gettin your attention. When a trebuchet knocks on your door, you'd better answer QUICK...unlike some pony-ridin, sausage-swallowers I know :roll:
"Dillon! You son of a bitch."
trebuchet

Postby trebuchet on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:00 am

David Yun wrote:
trebuchet wrote:"my reserves are so precious, gotta save my reserves for...let me see...week EIGHT!"

So....you have faith that Reggie will manage to stay healthy (which he's done in two of six campaigns to date)? And if he doesn't, Redman (who's fighting three injuries, and in the process of being supplanted by Dwyer) or Law Firm (plodding timeshare) will pick up the slack?

And if Baltimore runs Rice into the ground (sounds like they're planning on nearing 400 touches with him)...

As much faith as you in my boy McFadden staying upright. If he can carry to the end of the season we'll make it to the Super Bowl again (YES! I SAID IT, RIGHT HERE!)

As far as my other reserve backs...if I were you, I'd worry more about your own bench. Matthews does NOT look good. I think his clavicle is bothering him, maybe...

As far as Rice goes I HOPE they give him a lot of touches! More opportunities to score, baby!! What the fuck do I care if they run him into the ground (which they won't). I'm no Ravens fan.
trebuchet

Postby trebuchet on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:08 am

David Yun wrote:
trebuchet wrote:@Joel: Hey, New Jersey Clown Car (what is with this league and fucking long-ass names?!?!)

Do you say "The Autumn Wind that is the Oakland Raiders" every time you refer to your team? You can just say Clown Car and leave no room for misinterpretation. Dummy!

Uh...no I don't, actually. I don't have to say it because my comp sings it to me whenever I turn on my laptop. Idiot! And it's less a case of misinterpretation as it is a case of AN UNNECESSARILY LONG-ASS NAME THAT IS IRKSOME WHEN BREVITY IS THE SOUL OF WIT!!! But I'm over it. From now on I will call you C-L-O-W-N and he will be NJ JEST Car ;)
Last edited by trebuchet on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
trebuchet

Postby trebuchet on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:17 am

Dave wrote:@Paul: I'm glad that you're confident nothing will go wrong with your line-up. Guess your back-ups will have plenty of time to get over their foot problems. And I decided to give you some friendly advice because it was pointed out to me that I was being a jerk for ignoring you, even if all you're doing is tossing around personal insults.

Oh, I'm so sorry. Are you taking all this trash talk PERSONALLY, your Pony-fucking Majesticness? Quite frankly, your Pony-sodomizing Magnificence, I could care less if you ignore me or not. What I DO care about, your Pony-ball-cupping Munificence, is PARTICIPATION. May Pony cum dribble down the open mouths of you and your progeny forever, your Pony-juice-licking Magnanimousness...ness.
trebuchet

Postby David Yun on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:49 pm

ew
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby Dave on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:45 pm

@Paul:
We obviously got off on the wrong foot here. As a token of good will and friendship, I've immortalize you through art!

Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Postby Mike on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Dave wrote:@Paul:
We obviously got off on the wrong foot here. As a token of good will and friendship, I've immortalize you through art!

Win.
Semper Iratus, Motherfucker.
Mike
S3 Forum Gladiator

Postby David Yun on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:46 pm

And that silence is the sound of post-nuclear fallout. Guess everyone is cringing in their Vaults.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Lucky you have a good matchup this week, Mike. It'd be comedy if you lose because you left Miles' 13 points on the bench instead of your flex.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:10 am

James sure likes his Johnsons...hur hur huhr
David Yun
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to 2012