Smack Talk

Congratz Joel!

Re: Smack Talk

Postby trebuchet on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:27 am

I have to say: good choice on the gif for Now I Break You. That shit DOES NOT get old. :D
"Dillon! You son of a bitch."
trebuchet

Postby David Yun on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Glad you got one of those. You clearly appreciate it most! If you guys find better pics for these trophies, send them on my way.
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:30 pm

I wonder if the KoreaKillers can't beat non-Koreans. Paul, you gonna pop his Win cherry?
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby trebuchet on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Fuck. That. Shit. Besides, who're you calling a Korean? I don't fraternize with 'em, church with 'em, or do business with 'em. Last I heard, you qualify on all three counts. :twisted:
trebuchet

Postby trebuchet on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 pm

@Mike: Hey, Tang Dynasty KoreaKillers, starting the season 0-2 means your Mandate of Heaven has been revoked.

That is all.
trebuchet

Postby Mike on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:58 pm

I look forward to your pitiful rebellion against your betters this upcoming Sunday, you insignificant nothing. Should your sorry excuse for a peasant militia get off faster than Miguel's uncle at his nephew's 9th birthday party we might even have something interesting, yet equally pathetic, take place.

I will admit though, it's a truthful that you look at the world. Should that fucking worthless congregation you slopped together manage to pull out another win, it really must be divine intervention striking out against your opponents. Your goal to be less worthless than others on a week-by-week basis should be encouraging to other Untouchables of your caste.

Paul, you are an inspiration to the dumpster dwellers of the world. No matter how often Goliath kicks the ever-loving shit out of David, you remain steadfast in your belief that someday the stars will align and you might be able to such a My Little Pony fanboy might grow the teeth needed to gnaw on that cock he sucks oh so often.

I do hope that your positive attitude continues even after the true Dynasty cleans off the blood that has flowed during battles (the likes of which your band of lamentable maggots have yet to fathom) and promptly treats you like the Spiked Gauntlet of Fistfucking would treat Fozzie's ass, that you will still continue to believe yourself to be on the same plane as your sovereigns.
Semper Iratus, Motherfucker.
Mike
S3 Forum Gladiator

Postby David Yun on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Paul = Gangnam Style

Just picture him in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby trebuchet on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 pm

Mike wrote:I look forward to your pitiful rebellion against your betters this upcoming Sunday, you insignificant nothing. Should your sorry excuse for a peasant militia get off faster than Miguel's uncle at his nephew's 9th birthday party we might even have something interesting, yet equally pathetic, take place.

Sure...okay, Mikey. Not sure who Miguel is or his uncle for that matter, but thanks for that bizarre and obscure image.

Mike wrote:I will admit though, it's a truthful that you look at the world. Should that fucking worthless congregation you slopped together manage to pull out another win, it really must be divine intervention striking out against your opponents. Your goal to be less worthless than others on a week-by-week basis should be encouraging to other Untouchables of your caste.

"I will admit though, it's a truthful that you look at the world." -- Not sure what you were trying to say there, so we'll just move on. I guess this could be insulting except for the fact that "pull[ing] out another win" is something that is completely unfamiliar to you.

Mike wrote:Paul, you are an inspiration to the dumpster dwellers of the world. No matter how often Goliath kicks the ever-loving shit out of David, you remain steadfast in your belief that someday the stars will align and you might be able to such a My Little Pony fanboy might grow the teeth needed to gnaw on that cock he sucks oh so often.

To the first part of this quote I say: dumpster dumpster dumpster...maybe Dee was right about you all along.

To the second part: again, I cannot respond to gibberish so you have me on that one.

Mike wrote:I do hope that your positive attitude continues even after the true Dynasty cleans off the blood that has flowed during battles (the likes of which your band of lamentable maggots have yet to fathom) and promptly treats you like the Spiked Gauntlet of Fistfucking would treat Fozzie's ass, that you will still continue to believe yourself to be on the same plane as your sovereigns.

Dude, total props for your colorful use of language ("lamentable maggots" is particularly inspired). However, I'm a bit confused as to this "Spiked Gauntlet of Fistfucking." I can only assume that you are referring to Fozzie Bear of Muppets fame, but I had no idea he was into that sort of thing. I guess you would know you poor lonely man.

See you on the other side of 0-3, you winless Tang sympathizer!
trebuchet

Postby trebuchet on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:53 pm

David Yun wrote:Paul = Gangnam Style

Just picture him in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Not sure what this "Gangnam" is or that it's a style for that matter, but you would bring it up you filthy Korean whore.
trebuchet

Postby trebuchet on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:54 am

@Mike: dude, 90+ is a respectable score -- you can win with 90. I just don't get it. Did you anger the Football gods somehow? Maybe you should trade away Matt Ryan seeing as how he's your team's quarterback AND your fantasy team's quarterback. Maybe this is displeasing in some way. Don't know. Anyways:

*rips the Mandate of Heaven from Mike's grasp
trebuchet

PreviousNext

Return to 2012