Breakdown and Trophies

Congratz Joel!

Re: Breakdown and Trophies

Postby David Yun on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:23 am

You have a number of streak prone players, and as long as Law Firm is a game day mainstay, yeah your team is like my post-food poisoning underpants.

And you got him for nothing because the weakness of your bench is only eclipsed by Mike's pine riding scrubs.

Woo - the new unofficial smack talk forum! (Next time, just take the compliment!)
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Division Games Wrapup

Postby David Yun on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:07 pm

We've finished our first tour of our own divisions. So far, there's only one possible conclusion: Wudang > Shaolin.

At 276 PF, I lead Shaolin. But I've had 283 PA (most in my division, 3rd overall) dropped on me, so I'm very fortunate to be 2-1. Division points leader notwithstanding, that 276 PF would rank only 4th (behind even Paul) in Wudang. I've got a strong team, but my clutch ability to play the wrong guys (only possible when you have strong options, and ballz if I can guess which weeks Cam Newton or Clark Kent shows up) will be my undoing. I should have stuck with my draft strategy of targeting Matt Ryan.

Vargas is lucky to be 2-1, as his PA is BY FAR the league lowest at 228. He had a poor draft, and aside from a pickup of Tony Gonzalez, has not utilized the waivers to rectify this. Aaron Rodgers has had a poor start (inciting some early "bust" talk from the FF community); maybe wrecking the Saints this week will start a bounceback.

James' Badgers appear on the rise after his slow 0-2 start, now that his RB sitch is sorted out. His PF should normalize to my preseason expectations of a competitive team.

Kang has been hit hardest by injuries. Fred Jackson (a top 5 fantasy back when healthy) was discarded, with upcoming timeshare issues with CJ Spiller. Nicks should have been a top WR, but he reinjured the foot and now the hobbling has caused a cascading knee problem. He lost significant Jennings minutes, and with Kolb under center (that might as well count as an injury to Fitzgerald), Kang has had to scramble to field a legitimate roster. Ann Arbor consumed his significant depth to fight past these problems. He's had horrid QB play until he picked up Flacco (beating me to him while my roster was jammed up during a trade), and if he can manage SOME production from this slot, his future looks much better than his performance to date.

Joel's our final remaining undefeated player. I wrote after the draft, that his success will depend on his ability to juggle his less-than-certain RB corps. He has done so, and will be the #1 seed as long as he can keep that up. He only sits a few points behind Mike, our current leader, and will likely overtake that honor soon. He just had a timely pickup of Torrey Smith (dang you Kang, and your short bench idea preventing me from hoarding!). He has a trio of Steelers now. That could be interesting.

Sorry Paul, looking at your roster, all I can think is streaky ("streaky" is better than "bad"!) Peyton's having erratic tendencies as he's acclimating to what he still can and cannot do. Bush is a terrific home run swinger. You dodged a bullet with Welker, as Hernandez and Edelman are both hurt. BJGE has performed to his ceiling (and you're lucky there that Bernard Scott was injured). Lacking bench depth, you'll have a terrible time with injuries (lucky to not have had any yet) and bye weeks. Having said that, nobody should want to face you. Trebuchets definitely have "any given Sunday" potential to ruin solid point totals by simply topping them with a ferocious outburst or two.

A string of injuries have kept Alex down. (As well as a DERP scheduling issue that cost him a win.) He's lost minutes from Forte, Aaron Hernandez, and Garcon. As such, he currently has the second lowest PF at 254. Once again, it comes down to his Adrian Peterson strategy. If he can get and stay healthy (not a small "if"), the Gorillaz can get dangerous. Depending on RG3 to maintain his production is not a good idea though.

Finally, our points leader. Mike's dumpstered 314 en route to an 0-3 record. He's had a ridiculous 344 points dropped on him. The next PA down is 295. He should have at least two wins, but such are the Football Fates. The problem moving forward is, he can't reasonably expect to maintain his offensive production; not at THOSE rates anyhow. Matt Ryan and Julio should keep on doing their thing, but the CJ Spiller gravy train is over. It's funny how hard both he and Fred Jackson are fighting to return from injury. If CJ can outright win the starting job, Mike's good to go, but it's more likely that they'll timeshare, and you never know if Buffalo will simply reinstate Freddie Jax like last year (he is no slouch). McCoy isn't quite elite as long as Vick is giving the ball away, Sproles production is no guarantee sharing snaps with two other RBs, Dallas's line has been imploding (bad for WR Austin), and Vernon Davis has been playing to his ceiling. With a poor bench (and Mike has yet to make a single transaction), he can't absorb the downturn if any of these factors start sliding unfavorably for him.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Clown Car (Joel) @ JEST (Dee) 136-118

ROFL WTF? I score 118 and somehow receive the week's biggest beatdown. I had at least 4 dropped/fumbled TDs, and my guys still blew up. I made a matchup decision to bench Cam who went off for 30. (The Vikings went up early on two return TDs and Christian Ponder spent the rest of the day handing off the ball.) That reinforces the adage "Always play your best athletes." Of course, McFadden was limited to 3, so it doesn't always hold water. But I could've neared 150 playing Cam, so it's not like I'm disappointed in my team's performance. I have some concerns about my RBs, but I just need to not run into 256 points against across consecutive weeks. I gave myself Mike's WTF trophy because that's WELL IN EXCESS of the 231 he ran into.

136 eh? Nice Joel. The only skill position that didn't score a TD for him was his TE. Plus a career type day from Drew Brees. Ridiculous. He just keeps rolling, including a nice little pickup of Torrey Smith. I liked him enough to draft him, but ended up dropping him because I'm four deep in top WRs with our short benches. The Football Fates shine on him, as he continues to avoid injuries, injuries assist his players, every game day decision he makes pans out, and he keeps running into lucky matchups.

Win, Biggest Win (week), Most Points (week and season) for Joel (+3); Loss, Biggest Loss (week), and Mike's WTF for Dee (net 0)

Trebuchets (Paul) @ Cheeseheads (Kang) 76-88

Paul's draft showed in this game. I keep calling him streaky, and this was definitely a down week. And just for the record Paul, here is our text exchange for posterity:

"Me: Bush is expected to play, but I just noticed its against AZ"
"Paul Yim: And Leshure is running against Min. Respectively the number 5 and number 1 defenses against the run right now."

You CANNOT defend the claim that you did not know Bush was playing, nor your assertion that you missed my text message. Got too many witnesses to hide your inverse Derp!

Kang had a slightly subpar week as well, but only needed to avoid the lowest score of the week to pull out a win. He got a reprieve from his QB woes by slotting in Chicken Box, and got exactly the opponent he needed to scrape by until he can reshape his roster. The Fates have hated on his team nearly as much as they have sweetly loved Joel's.

Loss, Lowest Score (week) for Paul (-2); Win, Waiver Find for Kang (+2)

KoreaKillers (Mike) @ Magic (Vargas) 100-86

Congratz to Mike for popping his win cherry. Anchored by Matt Ryan, he put up a solid week and finally didn't end up getting dumpstered by an opponent's points explosion. He does need to get active to prepare for bye weeks and bad luck, though. How do you not have a single transaction of any kind a month into the season, Mike?

For some reason, Vargas keeps trotting out Maclin's bad hip out there. I like the player, but not when he's clearly hobbled like that. Sitting a healthy Brandon Marshall on turf (19 points) cost him the game, and Football is Magic doesn't have the explosive quality to survive discarding opportunities like that. He barely avoids the DERP trophy because Maclin caught a single pass for zero fantasy points.

Win for Mike (+1); Loss for Vargas (-1)

Gorillaz (Alex) @ Badgers (James) 101-95

Alex squeaked out a win (you're welcome for suggesting Cedric Benson and Cardinals D!) against James' hungry squad. James has the same problem I do. He has too many viable players, and he borked his game day decisions. There's a certain freedom in the desperation of having no options. Like Kang, Alex punched out an important win while recovering from injury.

Win for Alex (+1); Loss for James (-1)

Clown Car 4-0, +10 TPs (Trophy Points)
Magic 2-2, +1 TPs
JEST 2-2, +0 TPs
Trebuchets 2-2, -2 TPs
Cheesehead 2-2, -3 TPs
Gorillaz 2-2, -3 TPs
Badgers 1-3, +1 TPs
KoreaKillers 1-3, -3 TPs
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby trebuchet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 am

David Yun wrote:You have a number of streak prone players, and as long as Law Firm is a game day mainstay, yeah your team is like my post-food poisoning underpants.

And you got him for nothing because the weakness of your bench is only eclipsed by Mike's pine riding scrubs.

Woo - the new unofficial smack talk forum! (Next time, just take the compliment!)

Oh yeah? At least when my team scores over a hundred points, I win.

"Compliment?" I take your "compliment" and shit on its face -- yeah, the diarrhea kind.

BTW, I wouldn't take too much pride in your bench seeing as though you've been trade-raping Dave on a regular basis since this season started. I guess if this were a prison I'd applaud your "showering-with-the-new-fish" technique, only this isn't so once again I find myself defecating on it -- the post-super nacho, industrial waste kind.
"Dillon! You son of a bitch."
trebuchet

Postby trebuchet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:14 am

Oh, and for the record, Peyton is NOT erratic:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8431891
trebuchet

Postby trebuchet on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:21 am

Also -- for the record -- you were totally right about that text and I was totally wrong. I must've been distracted when I was having that conversation with you. Nevertheless, it proved to be a moot point as both my starting RBs for that week scored more points than Bush. Bush did score more points than my Flex position but a net gain of four points wouldn't have mattered anyway against Kang's 88.
trebuchet

Postby David Yun on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:59 pm

@ Paul

trebuchet wrote:Oh yeah? At least when my team scores over a hundred points, I win.

1) Was that supposed to be a dig? I will never disagree with the sentiment, "Better to be lucky than good." I'll put cold hard cash down that I have more hundred point games than you.

Trebuchet wrote:I wouldn't take too much pride in your bench seeing as though you've been trade-raping Dave on a regular basis since this season started.

2) Break down those trades, and explain to me how either trade did not make both our teams better. And trades happen when you actually put in the effort to examine needs and sell them. Way to not upgrade your team by ignoring trade possibilities, and good job chasing the scrub breakouts of the week on the waivers. I'm surprised you didn't add Hartline. Also, my bench was stronger than yours right after the draft. I've dropped guys to the waiver better than your best bench player.

trebuchet wrote:Oh, and for the record, Peyton is NOT erratic:

3) Numbers never lie, but the humans interpreting them do. The formula for Total QBR is tinkered with every year, because the stat heads know with certainty that it's an imperfect analysis. All you have to do is look at game tape to see that Peyton's got more wobble on passes like deep posts than he used to. One thing that is different in his benefit is that he's never had a wideout anywhere near as athletic as Demaryius Thomas before, bailing him out on jump ball catches for that QBR boost.

trebuchet wrote:Bush did score more points than my Flex position but a net gain of four points wouldn't have mattered anyway against Kang's 88.

4) Wasn't the point. The outcome was very much in doubt at the time, and in the moment you blinked within the doubt of a poor decision, then dropped some confused drivel to hide your derp shame. I'm glad we can agree you were totally wrong.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby trebuchet on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:11 am

David Yun wrote:@ Paul

trebuchet wrote:Oh yeah? At least when my team scores over a hundred points, I win.

1) Was that supposed to be a dig? I will never disagree with the sentiment, "Better to be lucky than good." I'll put cold hard cash down that I have more hundred point games than you.

You are really good at grasping the obvious. Very good mental student! I'll put money on it, if that'll shut you up. How much? Or which restaurant?

Trebuchet wrote:I wouldn't take too much pride in your bench seeing as though you've been trade-raping Dave on a regular basis since this season started.

David Yun wrote:2) Break down those trades, and explain to me how either trade did not make both our teams better. And trades happen when you actually put in the effort to examine needs and sell them. Way to not upgrade your team by ignoring trade possibilities, and good job chasing the scrub breakouts of the week on the waivers. I'm surprised you didn't add Hartline. Also, my bench was stronger than yours right after the draft. I've dropped guys to the waiver better than your best bench player.

Well lets see:
1) you just traded back to Dave a player he ALREADY HAD at the beginning of the season (Brandon Marshall) for Ahmad Bradshaw -- dude has a bulging disk in his NECK! How long do you think he's going to be upright?
2) you received Percin Harvin, Ponder's favorite target and Minnesota's #1 WR threat, and Marshawn Lynch, current rushing yards LEADER in the NFL for Steven Jackson. Jackson's a good Flex option or back up RB2 NOT starters like Harvin and Lynch.
3) and that first trade at the beginning of the season? That's when you took Marshall away from him for Maclin and Brown. Maclin is currently ranked 94th in total yardage among WR and Brown is a FANTASTIC bench warmer because Indianapolis really likes to throw the ball.

And please continue to harp on about how your bench is SO much greater than everybody else's because, apparently, your benched QB scored A LOT of points for you when you needed it most.

trebuchet wrote:Oh, and for the record, Peyton is NOT erratic:

David Yun wrote:3) Numbers never lie, but the humans interpreting them do. The formula for Total QBR is tinkered with every year, because the stat heads know with certainty that it's an imperfect analysis. All you have to do is look at game tape to see that Peyton's got more wobble on passes like deep posts than he used to. One thing that is different in his benefit is that he's never had a wideout anywhere near as athletic as Demaryius Thomas before, bailing him out on jump ball catches for that QBR boost.

So the better alternative to QBR is looking at game tape and relying on even more subjective analysis? Okay. What I'm seeing is that Peyton never had a cannon to begin with. He relied on precise routes, his ability to read defenses on the fly, and his almost-prescient vision of the field and all the players on it. Is he not the same QB that he used to be? Certainly, and this is exacerbated by the fact that he doesn't have as many weapons on the field that he used to (I'm sure he misses Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark). Does this make him erratic? Don't be stupid. He's scored 73 total fantasy points and averaging 18.3 on the season. That puts him above Stafford, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, and WAY out of reach of that scrub Ponder you so wisely played last week. Are we misinterpreting THOSE numbers as well?

trebuchet wrote:Bush did score more points than my Flex position but a net gain of four points wouldn't have mattered anyway against Kang's 88.

David Yun wrote:4) Wasn't the point. The outcome was very much in doubt at the time, and in the moment you blinked within the doubt of a poor decision, then dropped some confused drivel to hide your derp shame. I'm glad we can agree you were totally wrong.

Hey, I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong. And that is the point. You can continue to live in the past, you sad little man, but proper analysis can only be done in hindsight -- and the facts are clear: playing/not playing Bush didn't matter in the end.

Oh, when you're done living in that glorious past moment over some trivial text message victory, try to go a little easier on Mike for using the term "dumpster" a bit much because this is you: "derpy, derpy, derpy, derp derp derp."
trebuchet

Postby David Yun on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:54 am

trebuchet wrote:I'll put money on it, if that'll shut you up. How much? Or which restaurant

Name it. Any figure you like.

Trebuchet wrote:you just traded back to Dave a player he ALREADY HAD at the beginning of the season (Brandon Marshall)

A player you kept yammering on about being "elite". Unless you're changing your tune, I gave Vargas substantial value.

Trebuchet wrote:for Ahmad Bradshaw -- dude has a bulging disk in his NECK! How long do you think he's going to be upright?

At the time the trade was executed, that news had not yet been revealed.

Trebuchet wrote:you received Percin Harvin, Ponder's favorite target and Minnesota's #1 WR threat, and Marshawn Lynch, current rushing yards LEADER in the NFL for Steven Jackson.

So who is "eliter" in your estimation, Marshall or Harvin?

You're ignoring the reason for the trade on Dave's end: volume of carries, and a 3 for 2 - all starting, 3 down players. It made his team better. A healthy Bradshaw and Jackson > Lynch and waiver wire. You're also ignoring Lynch's brutal running style and questionable back. Guy is the the current NFL rush leader partly because he just loves to crash into people (an anti-Chris Johnson, I guess). It's a calculated gamble on my part, because I parted with my RB depth to make it happen.

Trebuchet wrote:Jackson's a good Flex option or back up RB2 NOT starters like Harvin and Lynch

Jackson's a seriously tough runner (did you see Thursday's game?) and you're underselling him. My sole problem with him is that he faces NFC West defenses all season long, but so does Lynch. Any week he's not up against a premiere run stuff, Jackson's a great RB2. Hrm, Amendola's injury Thursday night does affect Jackson's value.

Trebuchet wrote:Maclin is currently ranked 94th in total yardage among WR and Brown is a FANTASTIC bench warmer because Indianapolis really likes to throw the ball.

This is like your Ahmad Bradshaw argument. It works out in hindsight, but numerous analysts had pegged Maclin for a breakout year. He certainly looked great before jamming up his hip, and subsequently re-injuring it. Brown is a two down back, with a clear ceiling, yes. But Dave already had to press him into service. At the time, it was a reasonable value trade, based on Football is Magic's needs.

If you want to claim that I've taken advantage of FiM's draft consequences, well, yeah. Guilty. But these weren't lopsided trades at the time they were executed. Like any good trade, they made both of our teams better. Unless you're claiming that I can predict injuries.

Trebuchet wrote:your benched QB scored A LOT of points for you when you needed it most.

This is not new. You know my epic ability to play the wrong QB. It's a matter of record. I'm starting to think that I have a magic power to CAUSE QBs to go off by benching them. Remember, I played Cam (9 points) over Big Ben (30 points) the prior week. Ponder should have shredded the Lions secondary, but the Vikings started the game with two kick return TDs, and spent the rest of the game in ball control. Cam threw tons of picks to ATL last season, and the Falcons were picking everybody like mad. But ATL rolled over for that option offense, even though they had to know it was coming. But yeah, I've failed hard at this in the past, and will again in the future.

Trebuchet wrote:So the better alternative to QBR is looking at game tape and relying on even more subjective analysis?

It sounds like you're just agreeing AT me here. We both concur that Peyton's arm strength is clearly not what it once was. His precision on deep outs is lessened, and post throws tend to float more on him. That isn't subjective; it's observational (not analytical). My response was that that Total QBR vid completely ignored WHY the numbers were coming up the way they did.

Trebuchet wrote:What I'm seeing is that Peyton never had a cannon to begin with. He relied on precise routes, his ability to read defenses on the fly, and his almost-prescient vision of the field and all the players on it. Is he not the same QB that he used to be? Certainly

That's all I've been saying. He did have good arm strength coming out of college though. Not a Favre "cannon", like you say, but not a slacker either. And Denver's receivers are a great duo. Decker runs clean routes, and Thomas is the most athletic wideout he's ever had to throw to. It's Tamme and McGahee that don't stack up to his former talent.

Look, it's already been weeks since I upgraded Peyton in my writeups (which I did after seeing him in action). And I just looked at his schedule; he gets to feast on shoddy defenses for most of the season. Why are you stuck on me calling his arm "erratic"? Let me rephrase: by Peyton Manning standards, his arm is erratic.

Trebuchet wrote:but proper analysis can only be done in hindsight -- and the facts are clear: playing/not playing Bush didn't matter in the end.

I see where we're disagreeing then. My point is that the future is so uncertain, that the best we can do is make informed, intelligent decisions based on what we know at the time. There are so many random factors in the NFL, that to use limited (small sample size) outcomes as justifications is invalid. My claim is that, at the time, the best option would have been to play Reggie.

Unless your gut is responsible. "Gut" supersedes any rational analysis. If your gut knew that Maclin and Bradshaw were going to have those injuries, I completely yield to the greater power.

And feel free to do a DERP word count LOL. When I use it, it's in specific reference to the trophy, or to this specific brain fart of yours, which is inversely related to the trophy.
David Yun
Site Admin

Week 5

Postby David Yun on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Well, our new Commish isn't likely to do writeups, so I'll keep it up, although it'll likely be condensed moving forward.

JEST (Dee) @ Gorillaz (Alex) 105-77

I had a solid week. Mathews stepped up and claimed the starting RB job. And Percy Harvin had his breakout game. Everyone seems to think my trade with Dave was about Marshawn, but Percy was my real target. (I keep getting juked by Ponder/Dalton during my transitional weeks, but that's my epic ability to botch QB game day decisions, even if they're completely logical. I'm going back to Ponder Week 6 because he's throwing against the Skins, and Cleveland activated shutdown corner Haden to shadow AJ. Related to this, I've got an extra stud WR I'm looking to put toward the price of a consistent QB. I'm benching Demaryius Thomas this week which is just plain ridiculous.)

I've got a couple of tough weeks coming up, as I transition through a mass bye week and QB issues until Cam hits softer opponents.

Alex got WRECKED by injury. RG3 was having a poor game, then got concussed to finalize it. Cedric Benson was knocked out (for several weeks) before producing. Martellus Bennett (his replacement for injured Hernandez) was injured as well. AP hurt an ankle, allowing my WR Harvin to vulture a rushing TD. Only Colston's breakout prevented him from scoring in the 50s or lower.

Alex has a huge RB3 problem, and injury question marks on both his primaries. And RB is by far the most difficult position to remedy.

Win (+1) for Dee; Loss and Low Score (week) for Alex (-2)

Cheesehead (Kang) @ Clown Car (Joel) 110-130

Kang's solid 100+ game and Reggie Wayne's career day went for naught. Still, it's got to be gratifying to put those previous awful outings behind him. Kang's got QB (due to Vickness) and WR (due to injuries) problems to rectify, but his RB core remains impressive, including a great waiver pickup in Alfred Morris.

I can't analyze Joel. All up and down his roster, his players have been outperforming all projections. These outliers are primarily boosted by TDs, and I'd say that his TD rate is unsustainable. But as long as the Fantasy Football Fairy continues to sprinkle his team with magic TD dust, who's to say? (Note: he could easily be 3-2 if Alex hadn't DERPed, and I hadn't overthought playing Cam @ ATL.)

Loss (-1) for Kang; Win and Waiver Find for Joel (+2)

Football is Magic (Vargas) @ Trebuchet (Paul) 131-95

Didn't expect that. What I'd thought of as the least explosive team dropped 131. Paul's been claiming I've double trade raped Vargas, and promptly got throttled by 200 yards rushing from Bradshaw, and another 20 points of production from Marshall, two players I sent Vargas' way. Tony Gonzalez also continues to be ELITE. If this keeps up, there's no question he'll end up as the Waiver Wire MVP. (/smack James).

I'm upgrading my opinion of FiM, primarily on Gonzalez' sustained excellence. He's actually juking defenders after the catch, something I thought the old man could no longer do. After him and Rodgers, his best player is likely Brandon Marshall, which makes for a decent core. Beyond them, it's a wide array of serviceable tier 2 guys. They do provide depth. Vargas should start looking into upgrading them by trading with teams with positional problems. (I had written Michael Turner off entirely, but it's possible that ATLs weak schedule will continue to give him enough soft opportunities to remain fantasy relevant. Their air attack is leaving massive lanes that *I* could run positive yards through - until somebody broke me.)

Paul had a decent outing, and you just have to shrug off those games when your opponent detonates. But the composition of his team does look like it'll betray him from time to time. He's been getting Wes Welker production, only due to injuries to Hernandez and Edelman. AJ Green now has a knee+ankle issue. Law Firm has been playing to his absolute ceiling (fortunate Bernard Scott has been/will be out), but those TDs are unlikely to continue. And despite his razzing of Ahmad Bradshaw's bulging neck disc, Paul glosses over the fact that his best player has surgically fused vertebrae. All told, Paul's been very fortunate thus far. He needs to move a QB (his only surplus asset) to shore up his other needs.

Win, High Score (week), and Biggest Win (week and season) for Vargas (+6); Loss, and Worst Loss (week and season) for Paul (-5)

Badgers (James) @ Iron Man (Mike) 77-81

Low weeks for both. James' wideouts (notably Andre Johnson) let him down in a close loss. James has a great core anchored by Eli Manning and stud running backs, but he'll need to make some moves to build a sustainable team. I hate that I ran into him on his one whoop ass week LOL

Mike's team produced what I feel is an illustrative week. Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and Vernon Davis are amazing (so is McCoy, but he had a mere mortal game). But he has problems at RB2. Darren Sproles is sharing snaps with Ingram and Thomas. CJ Spiller is 2nd on Buffalo's timeshare depth chart. (Dangit, I have Mike this week and I'd rather have faced Sproles lol.) Mike has taken my criticism of his lack of transactions to heart, and went "Ironman". Yes, I feel like he'll beat me during my down week, but that's a long term problem if he wants to rack up wins.

Loss and Low Score (week) for James (-2); Win (+1) for Mike

Joel 5-0; 12 Trophy Points
Vargas 3-2; 7 TP
Dee 3-2; 1 TP
Mike 2-3; -2 TP
Kang 2-3; -4 TP
Alex 2-3; -5 TP
Paul 2-3; -7 TP
James 1-4; -1 TP
David Yun
Site Admin