Draft Concluded, Waivers

Congratz Kang!

Draft Concluded, Waivers

Postby David Yun on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:27 am

The DFL 2014 Draft is concluded. The finalization of the draft swapped around player positions, but they should be otherwise correct. Please review your rosters to ensure that this is so. The one issue I detected is that Alfred Blue is not currently in the ESPN system, but that player is on Steve's Raptors roster for our record keeping purposes as of this post.

No further players may be picked up until the week of opening kickoff. (Trades may continue to be made as usual.) We will conduct a manual waiver to prepare for the first week of the season.

Email me the following:

Waiver Claims in the subject line (or I will inadvertently read the email early), and the player(s) you wish to acquire ordered by priority.

On Tuesday, September 2nd, I will execute these claims. The waiver order is the same as the base draft order (reverse order of record, playoff teams by progress). After, and only after these waivers clear, will owners be able to freely acquire free agents.
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Return to 2014