Trade Offers

Re: Trade Offers

Postby trebuchet on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:36 am

LOL - your trepidation makes me laugh!

You have FAILED! That is not Kung-Fu. Dowwwwwnnn!
"Dillon! You son of a bitch."
trebuchet

Postby David Yun on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:32 am

Trepidation? You fail at both negotiation and gongfu citation with your tenuous non sequitur! You SHAME the Wudang Mountains from whence your division derives its storied name...

(No really, what sort of value are you looking for in return for Spiller? I'm still annoyed Mike took him one pick ahead of me in our inaugural draft!)
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby trebuchet on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:41 am

Speaking of non-sequitur: wtf is "gongfu?" Is that style where you incessantly hit a gong until your opponent is annoyed to death or something? (Seriously, make me an offer and we'll go from there.)
trebuchet

Postby David Yun on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:58 am

"KUNG" Fu is how British imperialists pronounced it when they dubbed over Hong Kong cinema with silly lisps and falsettos.

Dowwwwwwwn..........->
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby trebuchet on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:06 am

I mean...IMPERTINENCE! You Wing-Chun upstarts must be taught a lesson. The means of this lesson must be trivial - meaningless - to reflect the void that is your so-called martial way. Perhaps in the form of a...game...yes, yes that's it! We shall subjugate you into a game of our choosing in which you will play a game that is about a game. This "game" will be played by real people with a ball but you will never touch it, never meet these people, only watch. And as the true nature of kung-fu dances just beyond your fingertips, you will spend countless hours reading dusty scrolls of "statistics," exchanging "players" with others of your ill-born kind, all the while spiraling deeper into the depths of your hideous madness - never realizing it is all fantasy - pondering imponderables in the dark: "Why is it called 'football' when it's mostly played with the hands?"
trebuchet

Postby trebuchet on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:08 am

Well I must say that your "gongfu" is far worse!

Dowwwwwwwwnnnn...
trebuchet

Postby David Yun on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:19 am

Unfortunately, I'm pretty much out of assets I can part with after the trade with Joel.

I've got Percy Harvin - we could swap those two electrodynamic but perennially injured players (they're both hurt again!!). I know that's not an even swap. To sweeten, I could throw in my next draft pick (3rd round, #34)

OR you could gamble on someone taking the PR hit to sign Ray Rice. It feels like the Browns might cave.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:28 am

I gotta admit, I was dismayed to be placed in the new Wing Chun "eternal springtime" division. It was long considered a ladies' form. BUT it eventually begat Bruce fukin' Lee, so your Wu-Tang Clan can kneel before our Intercepting Fist. (Dang, one of you WTC teams needs to trade for ODell Beckham from...Dang.)

Jeet Kune Do Fantasy Hand-Egg fo' LIFE, B!
David Yun
Site Admin

Previous

Return to 2015