Don't Mess With The Zohan

What should I be watching?

Don't Mess With The Zohan

Postby Karazorel on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:51 pm

I liked this movie. I didn't love it, I didn't think it was great, but I did like it. On Friday night I watched Panda while a few friends of mine saw Zohan. They came to me raving about how they laughed every 10 seconds during the movie. They also warned me that I'd probably get offended. (Being the Jew thing) Anyway. I decided to see this movie the next day. Zohan was enjoyable. It was funny in parts but the dry sections of not funny were pretty long in between the funny parts. I will say I wasn't offended though. The movie turned out to be approx an hour of Adam Sandler preaching that there should be peace between Israeli's and Palestinians. Towards the end of the movie I figured this movie was shot for Israel. The moral was focused on how the two races can get along in the US but extremists on both sides hate each other over there and they need to stop. That people there should be watching this and not really me. Overall it was a good movie but if I had a choice to see anything else... such as PANDA... I would go see that. =)
Image It's not easy being me but I make it look damn good.
Karazorel
Awesome

Re: Don't Mess With The Zohan

Postby Mike on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:56 pm

Jews catching bullets rocks...

Unless it's catching German bullets... with their chests.

Suck.
Semper Iratus, Motherfucker.
Mike
S3 Forum Gladiator

Postby Karazorel on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:58 pm

The first 20 minutes or so of this movie while Zohan was in Israel was quite hilarious. The over exagurated awesomeness of the Israeli special forces was great. But it quickly moved away from this and towards the preaching peace thing.
Image It's not easy being me but I make it look damn good.
Karazorel
Awesome

Postby David Yun on Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:48 am

Well, they are pretty fucking awesome. You'd better have God on your side if you're taking on Zionist spec ops...except that He's pretty likely to favor them over you.
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Return to Movies and Television