Procedure

The inaugural game was won by Paul & Dee (Germany)

Re: Procedure

Postby David Yun on Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:35 am

trebuchet wrote:Hey Dee, I got a message in my inbox saying that my email was undeliverable to 'contact@direman.com' but you seem to have received my orders just fine. :?

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that. Vargas had the same issue, but I've gotten every single email just fine. Vargas - I got like, six copies of that same email :D
"I want me some glory hole." --Jerry Jones
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:59 pm

Oh, and the player that has the highest score on the Treachery Index will be considered the runner up. I figure any player that can break that many promises and still stick around is worthy of some accolade.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby Zytoxine on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:03 am

I look forward to recieving that award, Dee.

*Evil laughter*
Zytoxine

Postby Dave on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:45 pm

My internets is down at home. Gonna have to do most of my moves at work.
Interested in a Commission? Visit my DeviantArt Gallery (http://latecustomer.deviantart.com/gallery/) and leave me a note there.
Dave

Postby Zeke on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Awww, poor baby. /SLAP :evil:
Zeke

Postby David Yun on Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:05 am

Please use this board for Game Procedure related issues only. Create new threads for other topics.

Also, while the 11:59 deadlines are hard and fast, I will also close acceptance of orders once I have received orders from all seven players. What this means:

I will accept orders at any time. A player may replace those orders by sending me a full new set before acceptance is closed. This closure occurs at either 1) the hard deadline or 2) once I have full orders from all players.

Closing early allows me to get a jump on updates and settling any retreat/disband/create units issues. Hopefully, if this is a common occurrence, this will allow greater RPing time as Paul has requested.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:45 am

All Fall 1901 orders have been received and implemented. A temporary photo (minus the upcoming new units) is available here.

All players have until 11:59pm Thursday to issue their 'new unit' requests.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:59 am

In my haste to resolve the Fall 1901 turn, I pushed Vargas to instruct me where he wanted his dislodged Fleet to retreat to. He responded with "The Black Sea" (with understanding that it would violate his Non-Aggression pact with Turkey). Later that night, well before 11:59pm, he requested that he would rather disband the unit.

I feel it was my fault for wording the question in that way. I should've asked, "What would you like to do with that dislodged fleet?" The disbanding of this fleet shouldn't be a significant problem for any player to deal with, so after giving it considerable thought, I have decided to honor that request. This also means that the Non-Aggression Pact between Russia and Turkey in the Black Sea is still in effect, and Vargas has not been assessed the Treachery Point as previously recorded.

All records have been adjusted to reflect this.

Please disregard that Fleet in the Black Sea in that interim photo.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:03 pm

Spring 1902 orders are due tomorrow (Saturday) by 9pm. Sorry if bumping up the deadline by a few hours is a hassle for anyone, but the board is in my bedroom (to prevent my son from smashing cute armies of boats and cannon). I need to update it and snap the picture before my wife goes to bed.
David Yun
Site Admin

Postby David Yun on Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:45 pm

Also, updated Joel's build orders. Army in Budapest - make note if you saw the map early this morning.
David Yun
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Diplomacy I